Monday, September 14, 2015

Welcome to my new homework blog! I will try my best to update daily with homework and reminders. You can always email me if you have any questions!

Today was crazy with mass, a fire drill, gym and an early dismissal! When I had students write their homework down in their assignment notebooks this morning I thought we were going to get to more math than we did - we just took a pretest for Unit 2. That being said, students did not learn the information they need for the homework I assigned this morning, so I will teach the new concepts tomorrow and homework will not be due until Wednesday. So sorry for the late notice!! I just realized this! If your child already did the math, no worries, we will discuss tomorrow and they can check over their answers so they are ready for Wednesday.

Homework 9/14/15:
Reading: Read 20 minutes
Math: None!
Spelling: Spelling Contract due Friday

Have a great night!
- Miss Rizzo

No comments:

Post a Comment