Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Homework and Fitness Week Remindeers

Homework for 9/16:
Reading: Read 20 minutes
Spelling: Spelling Contract due Friday
Math: Math Journal pg P2-1
Social Studies: Journal about 3 manmade resources and 3 natural resources in your community

Fitness Week Reminders:
- Must wear UNIFORMS tomorrow
- FRIDAY - Gym clothes or Spirit Wear

FYI:
We have been having a "tattling" problem this year. I have talked to the class about deciding what problems are important to tell me and what problems that they can solve on their own so we can limit the number of tattle tales to only the really important ones. Unfortunately, this has not really helped. I never want a student to feel like they cannot tell me something that is bothering them, but the tattles are becoming excessive and unnecessary (i.e. I saw blank accidentally bump into blank in the hall and not apologize (the story does not even involve the tattling student)).

In order to deal with this problem, I have created a tattle box and form. I have asked students that if someone is hurt or they feel they need to tell me something right away then they should definitely do just that. Otherwise, students are to fill out a form and place it in the "Tattle Box" and I will take care of it if needed.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Have a great Wednesday :)

- Miss Rizzo

No comments:

Post a Comment